Landmark Library Teacher's Guide
Use this document as a Step-by-Step for all of the mini-lessons found in the Landmark Library. It provides overall learning objectives, how to use the mini-lessons in your classroom, and a list of the mini-lessons available.
The student will...
- Describe the facts underlying a variety of landmark cases.
- Identify the Constitutional rights at issue in each case.
- Identify the main arguments put forth in each case.
- Describe the Supreme Court’s decision and analysis.
- Identify the long-term impact of the Court’s decision.
Resources for this lesson are available in print and digital form. A free teacher account is required to access them. Log in or register below.