Win the White House Extension Pack
Make your students’ game play more meaningful by using our activity and assessment set designed specifically for Win the White House. This easy-to-use Extension Pack helps you give context and purpose to the game, as well as reinforce and assess the game concepts. That means deeper learning for students, and best practices around game-centered learning for you! Extension Packs require PowerPoint and are designed for use with projectors or interactive whiteboards.
- Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
- Identify the influence of the media in forming public opinion
- Describe the various sources and uses of campaign funding
- Describe the types and purposes of polling data
- Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems
Resources for this lesson are available in print and digital form. A free teacher account is required to access them. Log in or register below.